Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Favorite Super Bowl Ads

I am not a football fan. In fact I'll even go as far as to say I loathe football and all the weird cheese-head wearing, athlete worshiping, face-painting culture that goes with it. On a bad day I would start inane arguments with people (namely my boyfriend) so my contempt for sports fans can be heard loud and clear. I do, however, contribute to the high Super Bowl ratings because I am a fan of big-budget commercials. In defense of my hypocrisy, this year, I was switching between commercial breaks and "What Women Want" (the underrated romantic comedy starring Mel Gibson). So I only caught snippets of the actual game. Though I must admit the 4th quarter was surprisingly entertaining.

To cut the rambling short, here are some of my favorite ads:










Ads that I found to be incredibly annoying: godaddy.com, budweiser clydesdale, teleflora

No comments:

Post a Comment